Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh Spanish Midterms, You're so Fun.

So, last week my tech. teacher asked me to post things on this blog that can be useful to my classmates. As we have a Spanish midterm coming up, I decided to post the study guide from the last few weeks.

This is the most reccent thing we've gone over in class:

Felling with the verb ESTAR
Estoy deprimido
Estas alegre
Esta triste

Acabar+de+infinitive
They just ate
Acaban de comer

Venir-to come (Stem changing verb)
Vengo
Vienes
Viene
Venemos
Veneis
Vienen

Jugar- to play (Stem changing "u" to "ue")
Juego
Juegas
Juega
Juegamos
Juegais
Juegan

Saber- to know
Se
Sabes
Sabe
Sabemos
Sabeis
Saben

Direct Object Pronouns
I read the book.
Yo leo el libro.
Yo leo lo.

Me, te, lo, la, nos, os, los, las.

I want to read it
Yo lo quiero leer.
OR
Yo quier leerlo.

We also went over weather vocabulary, which is on page 79 in our textbooks.
Happy studying! I'll post more as we progress in class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment