Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button


It's no secret to those who know me that I'm not a huge fan of movies or TV. I'm pretty much books and internet-centric. Well, a little while ago I went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with my mom and sister (I'm so cool, and you know it) and it was SO good. I'm really picky about movies, I pretty much have four favorites. Those being Once, Garden State, Little Miss Sunshine, and Juno. I think Benjamin Button just might have to be added to that list. The acting was amazing, Brad Pitt is insanely hot, the makeup was good, the screenwriting was excellent, and I just loved the whole thing. People were complaining about the length of the movie "WAAH it was so long, I couldn't sit through it!" It honestly depresses me that humans can't sit through a three- hour-long movie. That's the kind of thing that leads me to believe the scenario in Fahrenheit 451 might become true soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment