Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New PostSecret?! YES.

Okay, so this was the last secret on the page, and it was my favorite. Yesterday I took a surevey on facebook and it said "are you happy with your life right now?" I believe ny response said soemthing along the lines of "oh yeah, i want to stay in this shitty town for the rest of my life..." which was me being sarcastic because I currently hate everything about my life, besides a few things. And to think that there is someone in the world completely content with everything in their life, is astounding. To say that a human being has gotten everything they have ever wished for is an exaggeration, I think. Is it really possible for someone to say that they got everything they have ever wished for? I want to meet this person, very badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment