Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nothing New

So, I haven't really posted anything on here in a while. I could lie and say it's because I've been busy but the truth is I just have absolutely nothing to blog about. I have to present this in front of my class next week, something I'm dreading. The Harry Potter movie is coming out soon (by soon I mean four months)! Which I'm so excited for I can barely type this.

Also coming out soon is Watchmen the movie, which is an amazing graphic novel that I love. My sister and I are going to see the midnight showing because we're that excited for it. You can watch the trailer (hopefully) right under this text. It has Jeffery Dean Morgan in it, who plays Denny on Grey's Anatomy. He is also an amazing actor who I love and have a tiny crush on.





Next thing I'm excited for is LeakyCon. LeakyCon is a Harry Potter convention which this year, is in Boston. I'm not yet registered but I will be soon, hopefully. Not only do I LOVE Harry Potter, but the Vlogbrothers are going as well as a bunch of nerdfighters who I know, which should be tons of fun. If you're interested in attending the convention you can go here to learn more about it. It should be good times, and lots of fun. I'm not sure if Julia Nunes is going, who is one of my favorite YouTube musicians. I think she likes Harry Potter and she lives near Boston, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she's going.

1 comment:

  1. oh god that trailer made me want to see watchmen so bad!

    ReplyDelete