Thursday, February 5, 2009

PostSecret


PostSecret is one of my favorite blogs, and I found many secrets recently that I liked, so I'm blogging about them.

On PostSecret, a playlist was posted just below this secret. I have at least four of those songs in my ninja playlist right on over there in the sidebar, that's all I'm going to say.

(I'm deeply considering that the person who made that playlist is some sort of music genuis)











I hate where I live probably more than anything else in my life, so this secret meant a lot to me. On the back it read "I guess it's not where I am but WHO I am." Which probably holds true, but I am choosing to ignore it because I've spent all my time imagining how awesome it will be to escape from here; I don't think I'll ever let that go. I guess I'll find out when I leave, finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment