Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sick, Nothing to Say

Today, I am ill. But, I went to school today because I missed that last two days of school, and I didn't want too much make-up work. Today it is wonderfully warm! And by warm of course I mean 40 degrees F. I wore flip flops today to school in celebration of this, and peoples' reactions were something like this.

Them: WHY ARE YOU WEARING FLIP FLOPS?! YOU'RE CRAZY! IT'S WINTER YOU MORON!
Me: They're comfy?

I mean really, what is the big deal? I wear flip flops all year round, they are so comfortable. Ah, well, I suppose I am a bit weird, but you figured people would be used to it by now. I also have a new PostSecret to share, which I'm going to post in a seperate blogpost, after I finish this one. *Groan* I hate not being able to breathe or talk normally... I want to go home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment