Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Tangled Mess of Words

Hi there, I haven't blogged in uh... a while. I've been too busy celebrating the fact that I only have 9 more days of school left. THAT'S IT!!!! Okay so now that I'm done freaking out about that, on to other things. I haven't really discovered anyone new on YouTube since my last post, and absolutely nothing has changed. Big huge shocker there. I have a 15 page Spanish final next week, which I should probably be studying for instead of sitting my butt in bed and blogging about nothing. Not to mention a 2 page essay, and spelling counts. Other than that my life is swell, I got a new laptop and and an iPod touch, which was most definitely if not possibly the highlight of my year. Plus Conor Oberst is coming to NY and CT in July, YIPEE. My life is good, my life is good. Oh AND I got two pairs of Old Navy flip flops, which are super comfortable and amazing.

You might know this amazing man, just maybe. He's only a little famous. His name is uh, Ben Folds, yeah? I get to go see him for my birthday! YES! I lovBen Fe olds, and the venue is huge, so I'm super pumped for that. My last birthday I went to see Death Cab For Cutie, and now I get to see Ben Folds. Someone up there sitting in the sky loves me, I'm telling you. My luck is crazy. Okay that's all I have to say about my current luckiness that life has blessed me with. I'll post again when I have something to say, which I almost never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment