Saturday, October 31, 2009

I Forgot the Start, Use my Hands to Use my Heart.

I haven't written here in ages. In reality, it took me a very long time to come up with the longer blog posts, so I've decided to make them shorter. I think it's a more accurate representation of my personality, I tend to be sort of laconic most of the time.

Things happening:
  • I'm participating in NaNoWriMo, yay me. It should be an interesting journey, my username is knittedbluehat.
  • I've come to the realization that I can't learn anything without listening closely enough. I'm debating on weather I should take a vow of silence to prove my point. Also I feel like if I took a vow of silence it might bring across the point to some that millions of people in the world are stripped of their voice. So why should I not give up mine in their honor?
  • I might dye my hair purple. This is up in the air, I don't know if I have the guts/resources/money to do it but I'll let you know how it goes. Not my whole head, but maybe a few streaks... Maybe my whole head, I don't know. I have decision making problems.
P.S I just read through all my blog posts, either I have changed a lot or wasn't myself on here. Because I sound like a LUNATIC, I whined so much. I hope that I've found enough inner peace within myself to not pour out my problems/petty teenage angst on the internet. I'm a weird kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment