Sunday, January 3, 2010

Not All Who Wander Are Lost...

I'm participating in CED, Creative Everyday challenge, I'm excited pumped and ready. The theme for this month is "body" which is just so perfect on so many levels for me. Not saying anything about how often I'll post because I know I won't stick to it. Basically, count on me sharing if I remember to post my work/want to enough. I'm going to make-over my blog as well, and I'm going to make my music ninja a death metal ninja.

Last week I brought a little pocket moleskin notebook, in it I record poems, thoughts, sketches, and anything else that pops into my dreamy crazy purple head. (Yes, I did dye my hair purple it was fun and I love it). Just a streak, not the whole thing. I recently discovered that by the Myers Briggs personality thingy I'm an INFP, which basically means I'm peace-loving, gentle, calm, idealistic, and dreamy. This explains why I loose everything I own. Apparently we only make up 1% of the world population, so basically I'm a freak; what else is new?

I'm off to go create and live in worlds far away from here, I think you should go make something too. But don't wander too far <3

37 comments:

  1. 成功是一把梯子,雙手插在口袋裡是爬不上去的。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 幸福是人人都要,又怎麼可能都歸你所有?要知道這世界幸福本來就不多........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 過去的事早已消失,未來的事更渺不可知,只有現在是真實的..............................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 人類最大的悲劇不是死亡,而是沒有掌握有意義的人生........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

    ReplyDelete